Tuesday, June 03, 2008

yes I'm breathing...

I have recieved a few emails in the last few days asking weather I am okay and one to the extent of actually asking me if i still had a pulse.
I really didnt realise that it had been so long since i checked in here. Man... time does fly, huh!?

Well... i finished the albums (by Kaiser) for The Brisbane Papercrafts Festival and they are probably now packed up safe and sound and waiting to be unpacked again at the convention.


I had so much fun doing these albums and the feed back from those who have seen them in real life has been amazing. Thank you for your confidence in me and the credit that you have given. :)

Anyway... I will give you a peek of them... Lou... you get to see them VERY SOON.. i know you have been hanging for the chance.

These albums will be on display all weekend at the Scrap Apple stand and I believe that the girls are very prepared with lots of these in their raw state for purchase on the day. :)
As I may have mentioned here (im not too sure), I have been working on a few projects in the time that I have been absent from this poor neglected blog. One of those is the class that i will be teaching this weekend at Allcrafts 4 you. This class is sold out. If further places are opened up, I will post about it here. Keep an eye out if your interested.

The other thing I have been doing is some extensive planning to get classes, run from my home up and running. I am hoping to have these available also for people that would love to do one of my classes though because of time restraints, commitments of distance, are unable to attend a live class.
If you are interested in knowing more about these classes, please drop me a note here and I will get some extra info out to you.
The above albums will be available as classes hopefully in the not to distant future. :)

There are a few other things that I have been working towards, though right at this moment, they are top secret so Im just gonna let you wonder as to what they are. ;)

5 comments:

Estivalia said...

I love the skull album!

And your house album reminds me of an old song and know I can't get it out of my head, lol

Our house, in the middle of the street ♫

Louise said...

This bored soul haaaates teasers!!!!

Melissa Kennedy said...

You've done a great job with the albums, they are gorgeous

Miss cath said...

Love your albums - they are gorgeous. Is scrapapple having a stand at the sydney craft show next week? Would love to check them out IRL

miss~nance said...

Love the albums Sandra. I nearly bougth one of the house ones the other. I will have to go back and buy one now I have seen yours finished.

Gail